jueves, 9 de marzo de 2017

An informal email

Hi Angus,

I apologise for not writing to you before now but I've been really busy with my TDR. I finished it last week, and guess what? I got the best mark in my class! For this reason the UdL rewarded me with six hundred euros.

Anyway, my brother suggested travelling to Ireland but I told him that you will come in July, so I'm saving the money that I won with the TDR and since Saturday I have started to work in a restaurant in order to save more money to travel around Spain with you.

I claim you that Spain is a hot country in Summer, so I suggest you to bring comfortable clothes, flip-flops, sunglasses, a cap and don't forget your bathing suit because we're going to stay a lot of time on the beach and the pool.

What places would you like to know? Do you want to visit Madrid or Barcelona? Both are incredible cities but remember that in Barcelona we'll be able to go to the beach!
I suggest you to visit Galicia the last week of your holidays because we'll be able to stay in stress-free places.

See you soon!

Daniela


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario