jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

The worst summer of my life

It was July and I was planning the best trip of my life with my brother and my best friends. We had thought to travel to Australia for one month because my parents and my grandmother were living there.

Unfortunately, the first day of our adventure was a disaster. My brother lost his passport in the underground of Barcelona, so he couldn’t travel with us to Sydney because the police officers didn’t let him go into the aeroplane. Afterwards, my grandmother called me because my father had been hit by a van while he was walking across the zebra crossing. In that moment I started to cry but my friends helped me to calm down. When we arrived at the airport my mother was waiting for us with a sad appearance because my father had got worse in hospital.

The whole holiday I stayed at the hospital taking care of my father because my priority in that moment was my family. Luckily, my grandmother went with me to the beach every evening and I could enjoy a beautiful sunset.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario